[SDS] Important Dates

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 28 22:56:51 EDT 2009

Tuesday night, *November 3rd* we will be having our lumber run to Home
Depot. We will be leaving at 6:15pm and are aiming to return around 9pm.
(give or take an hour..sorry that's just how lumber runs go). If anyone is
free around 9pm please swing by the backstage door of the theater to help
unload lumber. Thanks!

If any other designers need items from Home Depot please e-mail
sds at stevens.edu

Wednesday, *November 4th* at 9pm in E222, we will be holding a
*mandatory*General Body Meeting in which we will be conducting a
*Safety Meeting* as well as a *house training session*. These courses are
absolutely essential for anyone that would like to take part in
construction. (otherwise we will not allow you to use any of the equipment-
tools & material)

*Reminder*: All advertisements and biographies are due tonight at 12am.
Please place hard copies of the advertisement in mailbox S-1723 by *Saturday
* at the very latest.

*Reminder:* Rocky Horror Picture Show:
10:30pm on Thursday, Nov 5th in Burchard 118
10:00pm on Friday, Nov 6th in Babbio 122
10:00 pm on Saturday,Nov 7th in Bibbio 122

Thanks everyone for your patience, sorry for our tardiness.

--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010