[SDS] Final Call & Reminders

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 8 18:30:40 EDT 2009

привет (hello in Bulgarian)

*FINAL CALL* for individuals interested in joining this semester's
production board. Please fill out the attached form and return it to mailbox
S-0189 by tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.

This is also a reminder that Auditions for the Importance of Being Earnest
will be held on Monday, Sept 14th and Tuesday, Sept 15th from *9pm-11pm* *in
DeBaun Auditorium. *Call backs will be held on Thursday, Sept 17th. Please
have a 1 minute monologue prepared. Also, it's not too late to reserve a
spot! E-mail sds at stevens.edu to claim a time slot or if you have any further
questions.

Last by not least, the Activities Fair is tomorrow from 3-5pm (set up at
1:30) on Palmer Lawn. Show some SDS love and swing by our table. There will
be a display of playbills and tshirts from our previous shows.

--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010