[SDS] 'Earnest' Cast and Production Board

Cassidy DeSchryver cdeschry at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 20 23:05:00 EDT 2009

Hello Dearest Darlingest Society Members,

I just wanted to update all of you on how 'Earnest' is progressing, so here
is the cast and pro-board lists. For all people who expressed interest in
designing and op-ing who are not specifically named in the list below, you
will be contacted over the next couple of weeks to let you know how you can
help out and be involved. We look forward to working with all of you, it's
time to get the ball rolling!

*Cast:*
Jack- Daniel Ready
Algernon- Ben LaGue
Gwendolen- Katie Ricculli
Cecily- Theresa D'Addio
Lady Bracknell- Hilary Schrauth
Prism- Katelyn Masone
Chasuble- Abel Alvarez
Lane- Rich Tomasheski
Merriman- Spencer Davies

*Production Board:
*Producer: Cassidy DeSchryver
Director: Garritt Turner*
*Production Manager: Dan Ward*
*Assistant Production Manager: Dylan Lupo
Stage Manger: Ethan Kelley
Assistant Stage Manager: Veena Ramakrishnan
Master Carpenter: Kathy Imperial, Nick Albazati
Set Designer: Larry Gianecchini
Master Electrician: Ned Delaney
Lighting Designer: Tim Sigler
SFX Design: Malika Bhargava
Costumes Designer: Stephanie Moret
Properties Designer: Frank Riccobono
Make-up and Hair Designer: Barbara Wang
House Manger: Maggie Michniuk

If you have not already expressed interest in what you would like to do to
help out (via interest sheet or email), send us an e-mail and let us know!

Also, just a heads up, a few of our members will be participating in a
reading of 'Proof' for the College of Arts and Letters and DeBaun's Play
Reading Series, so come out and support! Its at 4:30 on Friday in DeBaun!
Hope to see you there!

All the Best,

Cassidy DeSchryver
Stevens Institute of Technology