[SDS] GBM 9/3/09 in E222

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 23 15:02:34 EDT 2009

zdravo (hello in Croatian)

Our next General Body Meeting is schedule for *Wednesday, September 30th at
9pm in E222*.

In this meeting we will be distributing *Publicity packets*!!!

We are also planning to sell Beauty and the Beast T-shirts & DVD's as well
as SDS Mugs. If you are interested in buying these items we will be
accepting cash or duckbills. (Please shoot us an e-mail if you've already
paid)

Last but not least, we will be having a Humphreys clean-up day, Saturday,
October 3rd from 9am-3pm. If you are interested in helping out please send
an e-mail to sds at stevens.edu. Just to give a little more info, we have a
whole bunch of old lumber and other materials stored in the basement of
humphreys that we want to clean out. If you could swing by and give us a
hand! We'll make it some fun times!

--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010