[SDS] This SATURDAY!!!

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 29 10:15:04 EDT 2009

ahoj (hello in Czech)

I would like to remind everyone that this *Saturday, Oct 3 from 9am-3pm *we
will be having our *Humphreys Clean-up Day*!

Please show your support and come lend a hand! The more people we get to
help out the quicker it can go! It'll be MOY Fun!

Another reminder of my last boo boo of an e-mail. Our next general body
meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, October 7th (next Wednesday). This is
when we will be selling all sorts of goodies so don't forget to bring your
wallets and/or id cards.

Hope to see a bunch of you this Saturday! (or else i will be hauling wood by
myself :'( )<-- haha yes that sounded dirty. okay I'm DOnE
--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010