[SDS] Director for Noises Off

Erin McDonnell emcdonne at stevens.edu
Wed Aug 18 17:46:39 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

I hope you've all had a wonderful summer.  As you probably know, we will be
performing Noises Off this fall for our centennial show.  We have just
recently hired a director and the eboard has chosen to work with Gerritt
Turner, who directed Importance of Being Earnest for us last fall, again
this fall.  We're excited to get started.

A couple notes, we are trying to finalize the production board so if you're
interested please contact sds with what you'd be interested in doing.  For
those of you who are more acting inclined auditions will be held September
13th and 14th in debaun.

Also, our first general body meeting will be Wed. Sept. 8th at 9pm in E230.

Looking forward to working with you all!

Erin McDonnell
President, SDS