[SDS] Fwd: Why such late notice, Ben?

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Fri Aug 27 09:16:14 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Ben LaGue is has been working with our one of our past directors, Sarah
Hankins, for a Shakespeare show being performed this weekend:

I feel rather foolish having not thought to do this several weeks ago.
Earlier this summer, I audition for a play in the city, Shakespeare’s *Comedy
of Errors*.  I was fortunate enough to make the cut into the play, somewhat
because I knew the director…Sarah Hankins!  As those of you who were in Much
Ado know, she is a very talent director and understands well Shakespearian
theater.  Well…we have our final weekend of shows this weekend, and I wanted
to invite anyone to come.  I realize this is almost as last minute as I can
get, but if any of you have some free time this weekend here are the show
times:

Who:     One Shot Productions, including: Ben LaGue and directed by Sarah
Hankins

What:    Shakespeare’s *Comedy of Errors*

When:  Saturday (8/28) and Sunday (8/29) at 2:00pm

Where: 93rd St. and Central Park West, right off the street inside the
park.  We’re performing right

                 next to the playground that is located at the edge of the
park on 93rd street.

Why:     Cuz it’s hysterical

How:     Take the 126 Bus to Port Authority, and then take the C train from
Port Authority North to 96th Street and walk down into the park.  OR take
the PATH to 9th street and then take the C from there to 96th St.

Again, I feel like an idiot for not giving y’all the scoop earlier, but I
hope whoever wants to can make it.

Ben