[SDS] Meeting minutes 12/1/10

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 2 16:01:39 EST 2010

Hey All,

Minutes and reminders from our last meeting:

-The financial report for November compiled by Robert has been attached to
this email.

-Congratulations Emily Hromada as our new MAL!

-Article II, section 1, subsection e) has been ammended to the following

e) to act as Producer  for all productions of the society

            1) In the event an eligible candidate, meeting the same
requirements as a presidential nominee as defined earlier in the by-laws,
expresses interest in the role of Producer, the President and all other
candidates shall be considered for the position by the remainder of the
executive board. This amendment shall be valid for the Spring 2011 semester
only.

-Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

*If interested in a Production Board position, let us know!

*Auditions will be the Thurs/Friday we return (Jan 20/21) with call backs on
Saturday

-Campus Life Community wants to redo our Humphries storage space into a
common rehearsal space. They want to know what we would like and find useful
as SDS in the space, as well as how it can benefit campus, so send in your
suggestions.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Let us know!

Best of luck on the impending finals and end-of-semester in general!

-Dan