[SDS] Updates and Reminders

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 28 17:41:45 EST 2010

Hey all,

Hope you all had a happy holiday and are enjoying your break! Just a few
updates/reminders, because theater never takes a day off!

*Dirty Rotten Scoundrels* *performances *will be *April 7, 8, and 9* at 8
pm. That means when we get back we only have 12 weeks until the show! And
with that in mind:

-*We're still looking for Production staff *for all aspects* *of the show,
so think about how you would like to get involved this semester! In
particular we are looking for a *Production and Stage Manager*.  Talk to
people who have held positions before, or talk to us, and then let us know
what you're considering!

-*Auditions* for *Dirty Rotten Scoundrels* will be* **Thursday/Friday
January 20th and 21st* we will be sending out more details on the audition
process shortly, so keep an eye out!

-*DVDs are in*, so if you've placed an order and you're on campus  let us
know and we can make the appropriate arrangements.

That's all we have for now, until next time enjoy your break and have a
Happy New Year!
-Dan