[SDS] To: Assassins Production Board - From:your Production Manager

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 11 16:29:58 EST 2010

Hi All!

I hope you've all had a wonderful break! If you haven't already heard, I
will be the production manager for our spring production of Assassins. I
hope everyone's as excited to get this ball rolling as I am. If you're
interested in holding a production board position or possibly assisting
someone in a position please fill out the attached "application" and send it
back to sds at stevens.edu

Thank you and I can't wait to see you all when we get back!

--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010