[SDS] Mandatory Safety Meeting & Load-In

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 21 18:53:55 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone had a fantastic break! As some of you already know, our
production of Assassins opens 3 weeks from now. If you're interested in
helping out with the show, and haven't already done so, please send
sds at stevens.edu and e-mail. We will be posting a crew call schedule on the
wiki (within the next couple of days) so please feel free to stop by.

*Mandatory Safety Meeting:*
We will be having our mandatory safety meeting this Wednesday, March 24th at
9pm in the backstage of DeBaun. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes.
Again, if you are interested in helping out, it is mandatory that you
attend. If you absolutely cannot make the meeting, make sure to speak to
Kathy Imperial on your first day at a crew call.

*Load in:*
This Saturday, March 27th at 12pm, we will be moving into the theater space.
Please feel free to join! The more the Merrier!

If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail sds at stevens.edu and we
will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010