[SDS] Tabling!

Erin McDonnell erin.mcdonne at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:54:39 EDT 2010

Hello my wonderful general body!

 Assassins is coming along very well both from an acting and a technical
standpoint.  Now, we just need to get people to buy tickets and come see the
show.  And you know what that means........Tabling!  Remember, tabling
counts as a crew call, and everyone needs to complete two crew calls to be
considered an active part of the show.  Also, I will be contacting you the
day before you signed up and will explain everything that needs to be done,
so don't worry if you've never tabled before.

We still need people for the following slots:

1 person:   Monday April 12th Lunch (12pm-2pm)
1 person:   Wednesday April 14th Lunch (12pm-2pm)
 2 people:  Wedensday April 14th Dinner (5pm-7pm)
 2 people:  Thursday April 15th Lunch (12pm-2pm)
 2 people:  Thursday April 15th Dinner (5pm-7pm)
 2 people:  Friday April 16th Dinner (5pm-7pm)

For those of you who have already signed up, thank you!  The full schedule
thus far is attached.

Thanks everyone!

Your friendly business manager,
Erin McDonnell