[SDS] Stories for the Centennial

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 3 12:59:26 EDT 2010

Hey All,

The  Centennial Committee is looking for stories from the society, please
see below and send in your stories!

Dear Stevens Dramatic Society,

As the Centennial of our Dramatic Society approaches, we look forward to
sharing in all the memories and stories of the last 100 years. The
Centennial Committee would like to reach out to you to provide us with any
memorable moments you may have experienced or witnessed during your time as
an SDS member. The stories can be anything from the time you "slept through
a Calculus final because you spent the night in the theater" to "the first
time I was on stage, I could feel the energy of the crowd flow through me."
No story is too small, unbelievable, or ridiculous. As long as they are
true, we would love to hear them. Though we can't guarantee that every story
will somehow be part of the celebration, we will do our best to make it so.

Please send all stories to sds100.tap50 at gmail.com.

Thank you,

The SDS Centennial Committee
sds100.tap50 at gmail.com