[SDS] Fall 2011 Show - Talk Radio

Alexander Lee alee at stevens.edu
Thu Jul 7 12:17:02 EDT 2011

Good Morning! (Well, it was when I started writing this email...)

On behalf of the entire SDS Executive Board, I'm proud to inform you all
that we have chosen our Fall show. This coming semester, the Stevens
Dramatic Society will be putting on a production of *Eric Bogosian's Talk
Radio*, a play centered about Barry Champlain, a Cleveland-area radio talk
show host.

As an Executive Board, we sat down and reviewed numerous possibilities,
varying from general body suggestions and our own ideas. We had narrowed the
list down to a couple of shows and asked you your opinion. In the end, the
Exec. Board decided on Talk Radio because of the opportunities it will
provide this society in both the performance and technical aspects of
theater. Our society has the talent, both in acting and designing, to take
this show and make an outstanding production.

We hope you'll be as excited as we are for this coming semester!

If you have any questions about the show or have any ideas, please let us
know via email at sds at stevens.edu. *If you are interested in Stage Managing
or Production Managing, please let us know. If you don't know what this
means, ASK!* We want to encourage all of you to challenge yourselves and
explore the possibilities of theater this coming semester!

Always,

Alex
(On Behalf of the Entire SDS Executive Board)

--
Alexander H. Lee
Stevens Institute of Technology, Civil Engineering 2013
alee at stevens.edu
267.252.4668
personal.stevens.edu/~alee