[SDS] Meeting, Load In, and other updates

Erin McDonnell emcdonne at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 21 22:49:41 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

Load-in is THIS Saturday, get excited!

In preparation we're going to have a meeting on *Wednesday at 9pm in
E229*to go over crew call schedules and a safety call.  If you're
interested in
helping out, particularly with set, it's an important meeting to be at.
Also, if you have any friends who want to help out who aren't really
involved with SDS let them know because this is the perfect meeting to get
them up to speed.  We'll also have interest sheets for helping out with crew
(costumes, make up, sound etc.) and ushering for the show.

In addition the the safety call, one of our wonderful alumni, Josh Zawislak
is giving a *Construction Workshop at 11am on Saturday* backstage.  Please
try to attend as it will be very informative and you'll have the opportunity
to learn while building the set.  Load-in itself will get started at 9am.

Just in case you need extra incentive to go to load-in, we will be providing
food:* **Donuts/Bagels/Coffee and possibly Pizza late on.*  Also, our shirts
have arrived!  We will have both *Crew Shirts and Dirty Rotten
ScoundrelsT-shirts
* on available for purchase on Saturday.

Also, just a reminder *BIOS* are *due TONIGHT*.  So please send those ASAP
to make our publicity manager's life a little bit easier.

Hope to see you all this weekend and for future crew calls!

Thanks,
Erin McDonnell
President, SDS