[SDS] Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Tabling

Erin McDonnell emcdonne at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 30 21:31:42 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

The show is coming along great and we're going to have some awesome
performances next week.  Now, we've got to get people to come see them!

Thank you to all of you who have already signed up for tabling, the
following slots are still available:
*Tabling:*
*Monday:*
*       Lunch: 2 slots*
*       Dinner: 1 slot*
*Tuesday:*
*       Lunch: 1 slot*
*Wednesday:*
*       Dinner: 1 slot*
*Thursday:*
*       Lunch: 2 slots*
*       Dinner: 1 slot*
*Friday:*
*       Lunch: 1 slot*
*       Dinner: 2 slots*
*
*
Tabling is just talking to people as they walk by in front of Pierce and
getting them to buy tickets to see the show.  Don't worry if you've never
done it before, we'll have someone there to teach you everything (using the
duckbill machine, etc.) before and will pick everything up afterwards.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Thanks!
Erin McDonnell
President, SDS