[SDS] General Body Meeting 10/12/2011

Alexander Lee alee at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 4 20:21:36 EDT 2011

Hey SDS,

Our next General Body Meeting will be 10/12/2011  at 9PM in E222.

We will be going over *Talk Radio* and various aspects of the show.
Our Publicity Manager, Zak Moy, will be discussing Publicity Packets for the
show including Advertisements and Boosters. He will also go over
Tablesitting to advertise and sell tickets for the show.

Our Production Manager, Zak Moy, will also be discussing technical aspects
for the show. We will be introducing the Production Board and discussing
Load In and General Safety.

Please let me know if you will be unable to make it to the meeting.

See you then!

Always,
Alex

--