[SDS] Load In: Great Job!

Zak Moy gahming at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 23:11:54 EDT 2011

Hey all,

I want to congratulate everyone on a very successful Load-In for *Talk Radio
*.  We had a great turn out and Josh, our amazing Master Carpenter, is very
pleased with the work.  It's been a while since I've seen a turnout like
this and it was great to see everyone working hard and being productive.  We
were so productive--We're ahead of schedule!  We're almost done with laying
down the floor for all of the platforms.  I'll be posting pictures of
today's work on our Facebook page, so be sure to check it out.

But, we can't stay ahead without *your *help!  So please join us
tomorrow, *Sunday
at 10am-9pm* for our construction crew call.  We have some more bagels, so
come early, eat 'em up, and help us get down to business!  We'll be
finishing the floor and putting up the walls of the set and Jared will be
working on some electrics.  According to Josh, we should have the set
structural and rehearsal-ready by Monday!  Let's keep the momentum going--we
only have 1 week until tech!

Remember, actors are required to have a minimum of 4 hours of crew calls.
 Also, you can earn APO Service Hours as well as Gear and Triangle Gears for
helping out, so bring your friends!

Can't wait to see how far we get tomorrow and I hope I don't run out of
exclamation marks!

--
*Zachary Moy*
Stevens Institute of Technology - Art & Technology 2013
zmoy at stevens.edu

Portfolio: http://bitly.com/gahmingportfolio
rwgah.tumblr.com