[SDS] Crew Calls, Tabling, and Ushering

Zak Moy zmoy at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 28 14:06:54 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

While we've made great progress, we still need a lot of help with finishing
the set.  There's going to be a lot of painting today, so come by the
theater, put a smock on, and slap on the paint!

In addition to that, *we need people to table sit and usher*.  If you're
interested in table sitting, check out the schedule here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiW4H5V4iUCmdGtrdExHbEl6OFdqTGVzMGJWV2psSmc
and
e-mail me what times you would like to sign up for.  These hours also count
as crew call hours.

If you're interested in ushering, let me know what nights of the show you
are available (November 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12 from 8pm-11pm).  If you are a
member of SDS and can work all six shows, you'll get a *free shirt* to wear
the nights of the show.  If you're interested, shoot me an e-mail at
zmoy at stevens.edu.

Remember, *we will sign for APO service hours and G&T gears* for either
helping us with crew calls, tabling, or ushering.

Thanks everyone!

--
*Zachary Moy*
Stevens Institute of Technology - Art & Technology 2013
zmoy at stevens.edu

Portfolio: http://bitly.com/gahmingportfolio