[SDS] Talk Radio Announcements

Alexander Lee alee at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:17:34 EDT 2011

All,

On behalf of the entire SDS Executive Board, I would like to remind you that
Auditions for *Talk Radio* will be held tonight between 9pm and 11pm in
E229. Sides can be found online on our homepage at www.stevens.edu/sds. I
encourage all of you to audition! Just as a reminder, "preparing a side"
doesn't require memorization; however, be comfortable with the part.

Zak Moy, our Production Manager, is pleased to announce his Production Board
for *Talk Radio*.

*Light Designer*
Adam Wing
*
Sound Designer
*
William Stackpole
*
Set Designer
*
Caroline Amaba
*
Costume Designer
*
Chris Sidorski
*
Hair & Makeup Designer
*
Slava Boyar
*
Master Electrician
*
Jared Crean
*
Properties Master
*
Emily Hromada
*Master Carpenter*
Josh Skole
*Assistant Stage Manager*
Lauren Harpst

He is always looking for anyone interested in helping with the technical
aspects of the show to be a board operator and crew member. If you are
interested in helping out, email Zak Moy at zmoy at stevens.edu.

If you have any other questions, please let the Executive Board (
sds at stevens.edu) know!

Always,
Alex, Vice President

--