[SDS] The Wedding Singer: Production Board & Auditions

Alexander Lee alee at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 25 10:16:08 EST 2012

Hello All,

I am pleased to announce the *Production Board* for *The Wedding Singer*.
The Production Board:
Light Designer - Tyler Romeo
Sound Designer - Stephanie Konarski
Set Designer - Emily Hromada
Master Artisan - Caroline Amaba
Master Carpenter - Josh Skole
Make Up & Hair Designer - Liz Lamb
Costume Designer - Mia Manzella
Props Master - Edan Golomb
Co-Assistant Stage Managers - David Geiss & Allison Outwater

*Important Please Read Concerning Auditions (01/26/2012)*
Due to the expected high demand for auditions on Thursday we request that
you sign up for a slot so we can adequately prepare for auditions. Please
use this Google Calendar Appointment Slots: http://bit.ly/mUn0Cm, to sign
up for a slot. We will  do our best to stick to this schedule. If you
cannot sign up for a slot, please email sds at stevens.edu with a few
preferred times. We will make sure that everyone who wants to will get to
audition. *The earlier you come to auditions, the better!*
*
*
Thank you!

Always Yours,