[SDS] 2012 Spring Musical Update

Alexander Lee alee at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 27 23:32:55 EST 2012

To the Members of the Stevens Dramatic Society,

After hours of deliberation, the Executive Board has decided that it would
be detrimental to the Stevens Dramatic Society to continue our production
of *The Wedding Singer*. This decision came after hearing opinions from the
general body and speaking to our advisors after the Emergency Meeting held
on 01/27/2012.

Due to an overwhelmingly positive response to the idea of a production
of *Zombie
Prom* for Boken of the Living Dead 2012, the Executive Board has decided to
go forward with this show as the Spring Musical. In the event that show
rights are unobtainable for *Zombie Prom*, the Executive Board has decided
that *The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee* will be the next
alternative.

It is our intent to have the cast and crew perform an excerpt from the show
at Boken of the Living Dead 2012 two weeks after closing.

If there are any questions or concerns, *please* email the Executive Board (
sds at stevens.edu).

Thank you for your time tonight at an Emergency Meeting with very short
notice. We appreciate your attendance and input.

Always,

Alex

--
*Alexander H. Lee*