[SDS] Follow Spot Oppurtunity

Emily Hromada ehromada at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:43:43 EDT 2012

Hello All,

For the Lighting design for the show we will be in need of two follow
spots. This is a great opportunity to get involved with the show, as these
follow Spot Positions will be more artistic than follow spots in the past.
Follow Spots will have to be at Cue to Cue and all other technical
rehearsals. (unless previously arranged with the Production Manager - Emily
Hromada). This is a really great way to be more involved in the design
process and help out during the show!

If you are interested, please email me ASAP! It will really be a good time.
Emily Hromada