[SDS] Unofficial Goal and Show Discussion Meeting Minutes

Elizabeth Lamb e.lamb92 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 01:14:53 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

First off, thanks for showing up in such great numbers on Saturday. It was
great to hear from everyone and the enthusiasm was awesome. For those who
were unable to attend, here are the 5 top goals we came up with for the
upcoming fall semester:

   1.  At least two non-show events per semester
   2. Greater attendance at the meetings
   3. 200 people per show
   4. Community involvement
   5. Timelier announcements of meetings, events, etc

There is a complete list of goals in the attached meeting minutes. We will
be revisiting these in the first GBM of the fall. Secondly, we discussed
different show possibilities for the fall production. The short-list so far
is as follows:

   - Metamorphoses (*not* the one with the cockroach)
   - The Mousetrap
   - Murdered to Death
   - Arsenic and Old Lace
   - Rumors
   - Hedda Gabler

This list is by no means set in stone. *We are still accepting ideas for
shows up through this Saturday, May 12th. Please email them to the alias (
sds at stevens.edu).* As always, we are happy to hear from you.
We wish you the best of luck through finals season.

Best,
Liz

--
Elizabeth H. Lamb