[SDS] GBM 10/3/12 at 9PM in E222

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 1 23:38:39 EDT 2012

Salutations Everyone,

I am emailing you with a "24 Hour"(more like 33 hours) reminder  for the *GBM
this Wednesday at 9PM in E222*.

This meeting will have very important information pertaining to everyone
who is or wants to be involved in the current production of *Murdered to
Death*.  We will talk about the Show Packet, next spring, and everything in
between.

Additionally, the Executive Board would like to thanks Dr. Bethany Reeves
and Carl Russell for their wonderful workshops.  I have only heard great
things from peers who truly enjoyed them.  I can only hope you are as
excited as we are to continue this series in the spring.  Also, if you
participated in either or both of the Workshops please fill out the surveys
available on DuckSync.  Here is the link for the Acting
Workshop<https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/58366>and here is the link
for the Technical
Workshop <https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/58836>.

See everyone Wednesday and remember excusals are required if necessary
before 5PM by email if you must miss the meeting.

As always please send all questions to the alias, SDS at stevens.edu.

Best,
Liz

--