[SDS] SDS means Shirts, Pictures,and Load-In!

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 21 23:57:28 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

*SHOW SHIRTS ARE IN!!!* Come get one during one of the SDS Executive Board
member's office hours which can be found
here<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6v9ks8uu3306vv0rdp0d97f5ak%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>.
Payment can be made via cash or check. We have extras if you forgot to
pre-order for $15, but quantity and sizes are limited so get them while you
still can.

Secondly,* a society-wide picture is being taken this Tuesday at 9PM* for
the yearbook sharp on the second floor of Howe (Pierce back-entrance). If
you are not there right on time you will not be in the picture because
actors need to get to rehearsal asap.  Please wear a SDS show-shirt if you
have one.

If you were at the tech workshop, we are still looking for feedback. Log
onto Ducksync and fill out this form <https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/58836> if
you attended. If you fill one out, we will give you all of the gold coins
that are currently in the sds office.

Also, Ad days are going really well and we have already sold a good amount
of advertisements. If you would like to purchase an ad for yourself, your
family, your dog, or your hampster, just email sds at stevens.edu and we will
let you know how the whole thing works. Remember that regardless of your
position, you need to spend 1 hour selling ads or else your participation
in the show will not count towards your three show key or voting membership.

Finally, *mandatory LOAD-IN is this Saturday!!!* Everyone should arrive at
9AM to get ready for a great day of building. Remember, if you must miss
load-in please email Lauren Harpst, at LPH4852 at gmail.com, with at least 24
hours notice.  Thanks!

SEE YOU TUESDAY!

Best,