[SDS] Update for Theater Activity Today

Declan Candela declan12690 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:08:30 EDT 2012

Dear thespians,

*We had plans to occupy DeBaun Auditorium today from 12:00pm onward, but as
the newest Stevens Announcement states, there will be a Community meeting
held by President Farvardin in the Auditorium at 2:00pm today. *

As a result, we must be sure that the set and backstage are ready
to accommodate him. I am not sure of the man's time frame, but I would feel
most comfortable giving him an hour cushion which means that *we need the
theater to be ready for him by 1:00pm. *

A ready theater means that all set pieces are placed with care and security
behind the midstage traveler (the black curtain which splits the stage).
The backstage has a clear path to the office area, to all exits, to the
bathroom and make-up room, and to the stage itself. This means all lumber
and props should be cleared and consolidated in an orderly fashion.

*Our work can resume after the meeting is through. Rehearsal, with or
without Bob, is still scheduled for 7:00pm in DeBaun.*

Thank you for your time and patience in these trying times.

Regards,
Declan Candela

--
*Declan Candela*
Undergraduate of Stevens Institute of Technology
E-mail: declan12690 at gmail.com
           dcandela at stevens.edu