[SDS] 2 Days 'til we all go to Urinetown

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 9 11:23:48 EDT 2013

Congratulations Everyone,

We made it! Its week 0 and we have two more days until opening night.
Everything is looking really great and you should be very proud to present
your effort to the entire campus.  We should be getting a pretty big
turnout this year,  so get excited and continue inviting all of your
friends.

There are still a bunch of things that need to be accomplished like *
Table-Sitting<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgM4MOqRH9l1dGU4bEpCMzIwZUhrbTcwUDFJTGJRcmc&usp=sharing>
.*  We need people to table sit all week to get the word out  Its a dirty
job, but someone's got to do it.

Remember to pick-up your *T-shirts* either at tablesitting times, open
office hours, or rehearsals and wear them all this week.

The *Cast & Crew Party
<https://www.facebook.com/events/504159112952524/>is this Friday night
* after the show in *BC122* with catering by Margaritas! (They have gluten
free pasta now, BTW :D) $10 for Stevens Students and $15 for Alumni and
Guests

*Saturday night after the show is... STRIKE*!  It will have been a good run
and im sure we will not want to see it over, but there is a concert in the
DeBaun Auditorium Sunday.  So, its our duty to clear out Saturday night.
We hope everyone will be there, because the more people attend, the faster
the set will go down.

*Upcoming Events*

*The Winter's Tale <https://www.facebook.com/events/139671339535229/>, by
William Shakespeare, directed by Dr. Bethany Reeves*.  This show will be
produced by the Actors Shakespeare Company and will take place at the West
Side Theater at NJCU, 285 West Side Avenue, Jersey City.  The Executive
Board plans to go Sunday at 3PM after strike Saturday night.  If you would
like to join us and we get a big enough group Bethany might be able to get
us a group rate.  There is a student rate also, so please feel free attend
any of the dates 'til closing night on the 21st.  Email the alias if you
would like to attend.

The SGA is sponsoring different clubs to host Tailgates for Stevens
sporting events to promote community on campus, school spirit, and all
clubs.  On *April 20th at 4pm, SDS is hosting a tailgate for the baseball
team*, serving food and "entertainment."  A photo opportunity with your
favorite "Stars," which is *you.  *Its therefore your job now to dress up
as the best thing you can imagine to support SDS be the best club ever.
Cool.  Understand?

If you want to dress up as your favorite character from Dr. Who, from Game
of Thrones, or from any other part of culture please sign-up to participate
in the Tailgate. We will also need people to bbq.  So get ready and sign up
on the *Red Carpet
Tailgate<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao7noX2hPv-ldGkyQ3R5b2JYeDZibEZZODJ3NjZvX1E&usp=sharing>
* sheet (April 20th at 4PM)

*Lion King on April 19th* - Sign-up now on
DuckSync<https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/70776>1 Spot Left

Add the Urinetown Cover Photo (Attached Below) to your Facebook and help
your friends know what they should be doing April 11th, 12th, and 13th.

Any questions feel free to email me.  Thanks!

Best,
Liz

Elizabeth H. Lamb
Mechanical Engineer CO-OP '15
Stevens Institute of Technology
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society
571-274-1507