[SDS] (no subject)

Declan Candela declan12690 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:14:13 EDT 2013

We just received a notification from the list.serve asking permission for
your post. It has been wonky lately and we've been repeatedly reviewing the
settings. We apologize for any undue message you've received and we're
working to stop this from happening again. It is not our intention for
people to use the list willy-nilly.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 4:11 PM, T. Joseph Sigler <tim.j.sigler at gmail.com>wrote:

> Wait, can we all just send to the listserv without approval now?  Cuz that
> shouldn't be a thing.
> On Apr 10, 2013 11:37 AM, "Devin Mattheson" <devinmattheson at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I am interested in ushering for the shows.
>> Devin Mattheson

*Declan Candela*
Undergraduate of Stevens Institute of Technology
Major -- Mechanical Engineering
President of the Stevens Dramatic Society
     *Producer of Urinetown: the Musical!*
Member of Off-Center Sketch Comedy
Cell: 862-377-3580
E-mail: declan12690 at gmail.com