[SDS] Nominations Closing, GBM Reminder

Trevor Batchelder tbatchelder94 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 16:51:49 EST 2013

Happy Monday Thespians,

I hope you had a relaxing and food filled Thanksgiving!

Just a few things:

Nominations for Vice President and Junior MAL close TONIGHT at 9:00 PM. No further nominations will be accepted after this time. Send any new nominations to the alias.

--

A reminder: Our next GBM (which will include VP/MAL elections) will be this Wednesday 12/4 at 9:00 PM in E222. Please make every effort to be there. I know Off Center people have a commitment, break legs at dress rehearsal!

--

That's all folks! See you on Wednesday.

Yours in turkey, cranberry sauce, and stuffing,
--
Trevor Batchelder
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical