[SDS] Final Audition Reminder: Tonight and Tomorrow

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 24 15:14:10 EST 2013

*
Urinetown: The Musical Involvement

*
*Acting, Dancing, & Singing*
*Auditions*
Please prepare *8-16 bars of music in the style of the show* or be prepared
with your portfolio.  Also be prepared to DANCE!  (A music portfolio is
compilation of pieces you have prepared and would be ready to sing at the
Music Director's request)

Reserve an audition time-slot here <http://stevensds.appointy.com> at
http://stevensds.appointy.com.

To confirm you have an appointment already check out the [SDS]Current
Production<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=htbb9psu0gesgu33vfej8t71ho%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>Calendar
something you all should already have linked with your own Google
Calendar.

*AUDITIONS*
Thursday, 24th at 9PM-11PM in the DeBaun Center for the Performing Arts
Friday, 25th at 7PM-9PM in the DeBaun Center for the Performing Arts

*CALLBACKS*
Sunday, 26th at 12PM-6PM in the DeBaun Center for the Performing Arts

*Technical Arts*
Email the Production Manager, Carl Russell at carl.russell at stevens.edu and
the Alias.
*
**Pit Band*
Email the alias with any and all instruments you are proficient at
playing.  We will pass your information on to Marcus Baker, Musical
Director.  We are specifically looking for trombone, upright bass,
clarinet, bass clarinet, percussion, and alto saxophone.

*

*
*GOOD LUCK CHILDREN

*