[SDS] Fall Show Decision has been Made!

Michael Cahill mcahill at stevens.edu
Wed Jul 10 08:14:50 EDT 2013

Hello Thespians!

We got the rights to the show! It's official - the SDS Fall production is *You
Can't Take it With You*. Auditions will be held in the first couple weeks
of school - start thinking about what parts you'd like to play or how you
can contribute to the show by building, tech lighting/sound!

Hooray good news!

Enjoy your summer, see you in August!

*Michael F. Cahill*
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '15
Chemical Engineering Major
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society
email: mcahill at stevens.edu