[SDS] (no subject)

Michael Cahill mcahill at stevens.edu
Sun Jun 30 21:39:35 EDT 2013

Thespians!

A message from Bethany Reeves:

*Check out:

www.smithstreetstage.org

I can't speak to the quality of the production since I haven't seen it yet,
but as the people in charge I know to be talented and energetic
Shakespeareans, my hopes are high. It's outdoors and very low-budget,
neither of which necessarily impact quality in this literature. Also,
they've cast a most promising-looking actress (that would be a female
person) as Caesar. Since I will definitely be considering some cross-gender
casting for next year's Shakespeare project at Stevens, I'm interested in
how they're going to handle that.

It's free, and there are a number of dates (see website). I happen to be
going this coming Friday 7/5, meeting a friend of mine at 6:30 (Katie, you
saw her play Paulina in "Winter's Tale"). Show starts at 7. Definitely
bring something to sit on if you come!

Cheers,
BR*

Enjoy and be sure to support!

*Michael F. Cahill*
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '15
Chemical Engineering Major
Resident Assistant, The Office of Residence Life
Tutor, Academic Support Center
Chairperson, Rho Alpha Sigma Honor Society - Sigma Chapter
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society
Fellowship Committee Chair, Gear and Triangle Honor Society
email: mcahill at stevens.edu