[SDS] Last Announcement - Load-In, Lion King Sign-Up Link, & Karaoke, OH My!

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 21 14:22:50 EDT 2013

*Load-In is this weekend, Saturday 9AM - All hands on deck!
*We are looking for 2 Spot Ops, a make-up crew, and dressing crew, ushers,
and assorted stage hands!

Lion King Sign-Ups 7PM Friday Night on
DuckSync<https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/70776>

Say What?!? Karaoke <https://www.facebook.com/events/362084460572961/> will
last from 8PM to 11PM and will be located in the former Pierce Faculty
Lounge.  There will be food and refreshments.  The event starts out like
normal karaoke, where a song is chosen, and judges give a score from 1 to
10.  Then those with the highest scores compete by spinning the "wheel of
death," where a song is given to them at random.  It's a ton of fun, and
first prize is $100.

Table Sitting<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgM4MOqRH9l1dGU4bEpCMzIwZUhrbTcwUDFJTGJRcmc#gid=0><
Sign-Up
Now