[SDS] Ad Day don't forget!

Colin Gliech gliechc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:42:45 EDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

Don't forget that we will be having another ad day today from 1-3 and
Friday from 2-4. We have already made great progress selling ads and
everyone who has participated so far has either received a free t-shirt, a
free entry to the cast party, or both! If you can't make an ad day, be sure
to sign up for table sitting
here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgM4MOqRH9l1dGU4bEpCMzIwZUhrbTcwUDFJTGJRcmc&usp=sharing>.
Remember that 1 hour of show publicity is required to be a voting member.
We will be meeting in the SDS office on the second floor of the Jacobus
building and leaving a little before 1:15 to give people time to show up.
If you would like to meet up with the group later than that, I will have my
phone. My number is 802 881 2727. Hope to see you there.

Best,
Colin

--

Colin R. Gliech

Stevens Institute of Technology, Chemical Biology 2015
Stevens Dramatic Society, Publicity Manager 2012-2013