[SDS] Fwd: Music for May 12th - 12:00PM

Michael Cahill mcahill at stevens.edu
Mon May 6 13:21:56 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone!

For those of you that will be in Hoboken over the summer, on May 25th
Saints Peter and Paul Church is holding a concert with their cantors. I'm
not in it, but I know the performers are truly talented individuals and it
would be worth your while to go see it. The description can be found below
- tell your friends!

If you have any questions, let me know!

Thanks,

Michael

*Ss Peter and Paul Music Ministry presents: "Baroque to Broadway", Cantors
in Concert. Featuring Jennifer Giudice, Julie-Ann Hamula, Allison Hymel,
Mara O'Kelly, Katie Riley, and Geoffrey Scheer. Pianist and Director of
Music, Matthew Still. Join this variety of talented singers for musical
favorites ranging from Baroque to Broadway in the beautiful setting of Ss
Peter and Paul Church on the Hoboken Waterfront. Free Admission. *
* *

* *
* *

*The Catholic Community of Saints Peter & Paul ● 404 Hudson St ● Hoboken,
NJ 07030 ● www.spphoboken.com ● musicministryspp at gmail.com ● 2016592276*
* *