[SDS] Wrap-up GBM

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 10 20:48:24 EST 2013

Good evening everyone!

Congratulations to everyone involved on a spectacular production of *YCTIWY*!
Over the course of four performances, we had over 500 people in attendance!
Those are amazing numbers and everyone should be extremely proud of the
hard work put into the show.

We will be having our Wrap-Up General Body Meeting on *Wednesday 11/13 at
9:00 PM in E222. *We will be discussing the production process of *You
Can't Take it With You. *So if you have any comments or concerns that you
would like to be addressed, make sure you have them in mind for Wednesday
night. If you cannot be in attendance, but have something to bring up,
email it to the alias. We will not be holding elections for Junior MAL at
this GBM.

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter