[SDS] GBM Location, Free Pizza, Upcoming Performances

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 22 10:24:41 EST 2013

Good morning all,

--

The GBM scheduled for *Monday 11/25 at 9:00 PM *will be in* P116*. Please
make every effort to be in attendance as we have much to discuss.

The GBM for *Wednesday 12/4 at 9:00 PM* will be in our regular location of
*E222*.

--

We have been approached by Pizza Republic with an opportunity to act and
eat free pizza. The restaurant would like up to 18 actors to come and model

--

There are a whole bunch of performing arts groups holding concerts and
events this weekend and in the next few weeks. Try your best to go out and

Here are the ones that have been put up on the [SDS] Campus Performing Arts
calendar:

*Off Center I.M.P.R.O.V.* - TONIGHT @ 9:00 PM in BC122, tomorrow 11/23 @
9:00 PM in B118 - free
*Stevens Concert Band Concert* - tomorrow 11/23 from 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM in
DeBaun Auditorium - $7/$3
*Stevens Choir Concert* - Sunday 11/24 from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM in DeBaun
Auditorium - $7/$3
*Fall Piano Students Recital* - Thursday 12/5 from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM in
DeBaun Auditorium - donations accepted
*Off Center Sketch Comedy Show* - Thursday 12/5 and Friday 12/6 @ 9:00 PM -
free
*Stevens Jazz Band Concert* - Friday 12/6 from 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM in
Bissenger Room - $7/$3
*Stevens Choir Messiah Sing* - Saturday 12/7 from 7:30 - 9:00 PM at St.
Matthew's - donations accepted
*TAP's annual reading of A Christmas Carol* - Saturday 12/14 from 7:00 -
8:30 PM in DeBaun Auditorium - $5 suggested donation

If there are any others that I am missing, let me know and I will put them
up!

--

That's all folks! I hope to see you at concerts and sketch shows and GBMs
in the coming weeks.

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter