[SDS] Crew Calls

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 9 19:09:59 EDT 2013

Please read the following from our Production Manager, Liz Lamb:
*
*
*Crew*
We are looking for people with interest in building, painting, rigging,
electrics, sounds, lights, clothing, make-up, advertising, running crew,
and ushing.  If you find yourself jumping for joy at the thought of holding
a drill, flyer, or a blush brush please email either e.lamb92 at gmail.com or
the alias (sds at stevens.edu).

*Build Days*
Yesterday we purchased wood for construction and it will be delivered Friday.
 We are very excited about starting building early and we want to give you
plenty of notice to plan, so here they are as follows.

*Wood Delivery - Friday, Oct. 11th* *@ ??:?? *is a special day where we
have wood delivered from Home Depot.  We do not know when then will arrive,
but when they do we will need all hands on deck to move it inside.  We will
email you when they arrive.

*First Build Day - Sunday, Oct. 13th @ 10 AM*, is not recommended for
complete novices because it is before the Safety Meeting.  But, please feel
free to attend if you are prepared to learn.

*Second Build Day - Saturday, Oct. 19th @ 10 AM * will be a great day for
everyone to come. We will be having our Safety Meeting at 3PM which will
give you information on how to get started without hurting yourself or
anyone else.

*Third Build Day - **Sunday, Oct. 20th @ 4 PM*, you can continue developing
your skills for that last build day prior to Load-In. The time for this may
be moved to some point earlier in the day. Keep an eye on your emails for
that.

*Load-In - Saturday, Oct. 26th*, everyone and their roommate should be
there.  We will invite APO to join us and the day will be a huge amount of
fun. Every department will need help, and it will be an all day event so
plan to be there.

Best,**
*
*
*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter