[SDS] Rocky Auditions Reminder

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 16 17:39:32 EDT 2013

Hello all,

Below is an email from Sam Burdett, co-committee chair of the Rocky
Shadowcast committee.
Sorry if you are receiving this twice.

"HELLO OUR SEXY TRANSVESTITES!

Tonight and tomorrow are the Rocky Horror Auditions! They are taking place
at 9pm and on in Pierce 116. We really hope to see you there! What we are
looking for in the auditions is your attitude, how well you stay in
character and how well you fake it! You don't have to be perfect but we
want to see your best attempt. Don't be shy! I have included an outline of
the roles below to help you understand what the different roles are. We are
also very open to questions so if you want to know more about what we are
looking forward please just ask!

Outside of acting we are also looking for Trixies! Our Trixies are the show
openers. You would start the show by dancing and singing along to the Lips
song in skimpy outfits. We are looking for both male and female Trixies so
if you want to participate without acting, please come by (or email) and
let us know!

We are super excited for this year! We hope you are too!
See you tonight!

The Ring Master
Sam Burdett"

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter