[SDS] Rocky Horror Casting Information

Sean Kelty sean.m.kelty at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 00:21:55 EDT 2013

Good Day Our Sexy Transvestites,

As Rocky Horror auditions have come to a close, we'd like to thank all of
those who came out to audition. We had some great auditions and we're
excited to announce our 2013 Rocky Horror Cast.

The 2013 Cast is as follows:

*Brad Majors*: Colin Gliech
*Janet Weiss*: Rachel Watson
*Dr. Frank N' Furter*: Will Renninger
*Magenta*: Victoria DeGregorio
*Riff Raff*: Elizabeth Lamb
*Rocky*: Devon Kelly-Saiz
*Columbia*: Kellie Vertetis
*Crim*: Brian "Jethro" Pinamonti
*Dr. Everett Scott*: Andrew Quinn
*Eddie*: Tino Ivesaj

If you were not selected to be in the cast, do not fret. We have many
opportunities for involvement, including audience participation, trixies,
possible set piece design, and costuming. Please stay tune for further
emails regarding these opportunities.

Thanks again and get ready for some soft core-corn,
Love your Co-Directors,
Dana DeSantis and Sean Kelty

--
Sean Kelty
skelty at stevens.edu
Stevens Institute of Technology
Applied Physics 2015
TECHnique Dance Club - Executive Director
Off Center Comedy Troupe  - Keeper of the Scrolls
Alpha Phi Omega - National Service Fraternity