[SDS] Final GBM Reminder

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 25 10:56:40 EDT 2013

Good morning!

There is a GBM *tonight at 9:00 PM in P116. *Topics to be covered this
evening are the SDS Broadway trip, the show packet, Rocky Horror, and vast
assortment of other things. Attached is the agenda. We hope not to keep
everybody too long, so if you're available this evening, please make a
point to attend. There is also no rehearsal for *You Can't Take it With You
*tonight, so *all actors are expected to be in attendance. *This includes
those involved in Rocky, as attendance at the general body meetings is
required for membership into the society.
*
*
*--*
*
*
*Pro Board: *Immediately following the GBM, there will be a production
board meeting, also in P116. You should be bringing your *entire
schedules* from
now to the end of the run.

--

Below is another acting opportunity the eboard was asked to forward to you
all:

I'm Shara and I'm looking for people interested in being apart of my
group's Video 2 project that we are planning to start at the end of the
week.

We are shooting for a comedy genre based out of a radio station. We are
currently working on a script and it should be done by the end of the week.

Let me know if you are interested! My email is snguyen329 at yahoo.com

Thanks

Shara Nguyen

*Dingus Productions*: Shara Nguyen, Mia Manzella, Julian Chaves, Kenny
Goff, Nick Gonzales, Jay Simms, Ben Tucker"

--

That's all folks! See you tonight!

--

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter