[SDS] SDS and Torch Sponsored Trip to see Rocky Horror in the City

Sam Burdett SBurdett at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 30 13:24:02 EDT 2013

Hello!

I wanted to let you know of an upcoming event cosponsored by SDS and Torch.
We are going to be taking a field trip to go see the NYC cast production of
Rocky Horror Picture Show in the city. This trip is a yearly tradition with
the Stevens Rocky Horror Picture Show. We hope you will join us this year.
The show is on October 12th at midnight. We will be leaving from campus as
a group sometime around 10pm.

This event is open to everyone on campus, the only requirement is an RSVP
before October 9th. If you or any of your friends are interested in coming,
please email Torch at stevens.edu with your name(s) and email address(es). We
will then contact you with more information as we get closer to the event.

We really want you come with us!

Sincerely,
Samantha Burdett
Rocky Horror Production Manager