[SDS] How To Choreograph A Dance Number

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 15 14:40:42 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that tomorrow at 2pm is the scheduled workshop on How To
Choreograph A Dance Number.  The location is still TBD and will be figured
out soon.  Until then, check out this Facebook Event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/271621686352495/>  and share it with your
friends!

If you are interested in attending this workshop, email me directly to let
me know.  I want to have a good idea of the amount of people who will attend
this workshop.

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Quackappella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator