[SDS] Forum Show Shirts

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 21 14:52:39 EDT 2014

Hello again my friends,

Did you love Colin's design for the show shirt?  Is blue your favorite
color?  Do you have money laying around and wish you didn't forget to
preorder a show shirt?  Well have we got news for you!

We have some leftover show shirts for Forum that can still be purchased for
$10.  We have them in a bunch of different sizes!  If you still want to
purchase a shirt contact Slava Boyar <mailto:slavaboyar at gmail.com>  as soon
as possible!

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Quackappella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator