[SDS] Final Reminder: Society Night & GBM #4

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 2 12:39:25 EST 2014

Hello all,

Just one last reminder here about the next two evenings.

Tonight at *9 PM in BC104* is *Society Day.* If you would like to make a
show suggestion, you must submit it here
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1TSs-xa6NG2Afwhb0OuXaYbSgoZ37vfxoWliH1x8c2hQ/viewform?c=0&w=1>
before
9 this evening. Tonight will not be further brainstorming, but instead
narrowing down the long list that we already have.

Tomorrow at *9M in E222 *is *GBM #4. **We NEED quorum for this meeting,* as
we will be voting on both MAL positions, as well as discussing and voting
on the amendments that have already been sent out to the list. Please make
every effort to be there.

That's all folks! I will see you either tonight or tomorrow more likely
than not.

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder