[SDS] Shadowcast/Guys and Dolls Deadlines, Student Choreo/D/MD Interest

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 12 21:52:41 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I hope that finals have been going well for everyone.

We have some set some deadlines for the applications that have been sent
out for Shadowcast and mainstage production boards. Please see below:

*Shadowcast Application*: http://tinyurl.com/S2015SC
This form accounts for all Shadowcast positions. Submissions for Shadowcast
Committee Head are due *Friday, December 19th by 9:00 PM.* Submissions for
all other Production Board positions in the Shadowcast will be *Friday,
January 16, 2015 by 9:00 PM.*

*Guys and Dolls PM/SM/AD Application: *http://tinyurl.com/SDSGADPMSMAD
This form accounts for the Production Manager, Stage Manager, and Assistant
Director roles on the Guys and Dolls Production Board. Submissions for any
position on this form are due *Friday, December 19th by 9:00 PM.*

*Guys and Dolls Production Board Application: *http://tinyurl.com/SDSGADPB
This form accounts for all Guys and Dolls Production Board positions other
than the ones stated above. The deadline for this application will be *Friday,
January 16th, 2015 by 9:00 PM.*

--

Additionally, following feedback at the wrap up GBM and Society Night, we
will accept applications for Guys and Dolls Director, Choreographer, and

*Also note that as a Stevens student, we will be unable to compensate you
if you are selected as the ad may suggest.

--

That's all folks! Submit those applications and have happy and safe winter
break!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President: Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter - Brother, Membership Vice President Elect: Spring 2015 -
Fall 2015
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder