[SDS] GBM Meeting Minutes/Shadow Cast Pro Board

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 13 20:29:55 EST 2014

Everyone,

Please find attached the presentation for the GBM last night.  Important
notes that are not in the presentation:

.         Devin Mattheson is the new props master for A Funny Thing Happened
on the Way to the Forum.

.         An alumna, Rachele Smith, spoke about her experiences in SDS as an
undergraduate, and her post-graduate career.

.         The graduation chords that will be purchased are clown
vomit-colored (red, yellow, and blue)!

o   The vote count was 16-15 between that and some other color that I didn't
record because it was objectively worse than the clown vomit option.

.         Help us build the set over spring break.  Reach out to Liz Lamb
<mailto:e.lamb92 at gmail.com>  if you will be around and would like to help
out.

.         Colin and Slava have embarrassing pictures online.

o   These are in the presentation, but I put this here so you look at the
presentation.  Look at it.

We are also pursuing the rights for Mulan for our spring shadow cast.  See a
message below from Sean Kelty:

-------
For those who missed the meeting, we'll be doing Mulan for the Spring Shadow
Cast! We're projecting the show to be the last two days of the semester so
we have plenty of time to plan, but right now, we're looking for members to
be on the production board. Attached is a production board form. If you want
to be involved on the pro-board, please fill out the application and send it
to the E-Board and/or Sean Kelty (skelty at stevens.edu). We'd like to have
applications in by the coming Tuesday. We're also having an interest meeting
for the Shadow Cast that Tuesday 2/18/14 in Pierce first floor (room TBD) at
9PM EST. There will be hard copies of the Production Board applications
there.

Stay Gucci,

Sean Kelty
--------

As always, if you have any questions/concerns, feel free to email the
E-board <mailto:sds at stevens.edu>  and/or come to our open e-board meeting
(11pm on Tuesdays in the Jacobus Large Conference Room).

Love you guys,

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Quackappella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator