[SDS] Theta Alpha Phi's Fall Show: "And The World Goes 'Round"

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Thu Jul 3 20:45:11 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

Check out this acting opportunity through TAP for next semester. I've
personally been involved in their fall shows for the past two years, and
it's a blast. Check it out!

Theta Alpha Phi and DeBaun Performing Arts Center are producing “And The
World Goes ‘Round” in Fall 2014, and we will be holding open auditions for
the show in August.

>From *Chicago *to *Cabaret *and beyond, *The World Goes Round* is a
constructed retrospect of two of musical theatre's greatest collaborators
- John Kander & Fred Ebb. For more info and a full song list (we are
cutting some songs):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_the_World_Goes_'Round

Director – David Zimmerman

Musical Director – Joe Manfredonia

Choreographer/Producer – Kathy Imperial Gaccione

Homecoming Performances: October 17 & 18, 2014 at 8pm

Rehearsals will be Saturdays & Sundays from 12pm-4pm starting on Sept 6th until
tech week

Tech week: Mon-Thurs week of show. Depending on the cast/band schedules we
will do 3 out of the 4 days of tech week, with rehearsals starting at 7pm.

Auditions: Sunday, August 10 (12pm-2pm) & Monday, August 11 (7pm-9pm) –
Ondrick Music Room

No appointments necessary for auditions, and please prepare one
verse/chorus of a song that you are familiar with (preferably musical
theater). Please bring sheet music with you, and accompanist will be
provided. Any Stevens student, staff, faculty, or alum can audition.

Any questions, please email David at dzimmerm at stevens.edu or Kathy at
kathy at gaccione.net

Enjoy the long weekend and Happy 4th of July!

Best,

  *Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Engineering Intern at Radiant Energy Systems May 2014 - August 2014
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder