[SDS] Fall 2014 Show Selection

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Wed Jun 4 17:37:57 EDT 2014

Greetings!

I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer so far!

After much deliberation, the SDS Executive Board is excited to announce
that we are pursuing the rights for "12 Angry Men."

Any comments or concerns should, as always, be directed to the alias.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Engineering Intern at Radiant Energy Systems May 2014 - August 2014
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder